Mathematics program consists of concepts and mastery of basic math skills.
Program goals are:
1. Verbally counting to 100.
2. Recognition and writing of numbers 0 through 9.
3. Verbally identify common shapes.
4. Definition of set concepts.
5. One-to-one correspondence.
6. Equivalent and empty sets.
7. Calendar and time concepts.
8. Use and understanding of written symbols.
9. Basis concepts of addition and subtraction.
Introductory reading skills training includes:
1. Visual discrimination of geometric shapes, letters, and word-like symbols.
2. Letter recognition of both upper– and lower-case.
3. Phonetic development
4. Auditory discrimination, beginning sound and rhyming words.
5. Understanding of vowels and consonants.
6. Letter/sound combinations.
7. Vowel patterns.
8. Sentence development.
Continuation of development of physical and social skills:
1. Motor and hand/eye coordination including concept of left and right.
2. Following directions and sequencing.
3. Social studies.
4. Physical education.
5. Music participation and appreciation.
6. Use of art material such as crayons, clay, and paints.